HALF-MASK mod. ETNA provided with agriculture filters*
*"KIT 2 AGRICOLTURA"
This kit is composed of an half-mask ETNA + 2 filters ABEK1P3 R. It is ideal for agricultural treatments with pesticides, with particles and toxic aerosols, which size are greater than or equal to 0.3 micron. It can filter 99% of solid or liquid particles. Application limit of 50 x TLV.
ETNA is an half-mask one size fits all, provided of 2 bayonet fittings for "2000" filters series; it is suitable for protection against dust, gases and organic/inorganic vapours, acid gases, etc.
- Its use is recommended in woodworking, stone and marble carving, paint spraying and / or a brush, grinding, hobbies, pesticide treatments, protection against welding fumes, etc.
- ETNA is a respirator that is a fine combination of TPE rubber and self-extinguishing overprinted polypropylene. Thanks to innovative production process, it is printed and welded in a way to form a single body with excellent air-tight against gases, fumes and mists. The characteristic structure increases strength, stability and resistance. It is extremely comfortable to wear being light weight and adaptable on any face shape; the oronasal shape has been designed using cad-cam technology.
- The four straps balance the pressure on the air-tight area around the face, eliminating the pressure points and providing an excellent stability during its use.
- Connecting filters is simple and safe with a new bayonet system. Their lateral positioning guarantees optimal visibility and a more homogeneous distribution of weights. The head harness with its enveloping shape and soft material perfectly adapts to any head shape.
- ETNA is provided with a central silicon exhalation valve and with a valve cover which also is the 4 point support head harness. ETNA can be used with the bayonet filters EURFILTER® 2000 series .